As part of the enhanced safe management measures, drinking, eating or smoking is strictly prohibited within the Casino.
- Consumption of food and drinks are only allowed for fully vaccinated guests within the F&B outlets.
- Smoking is only allowed at designated smoking pods
Dining in will only be allowed for fully vaccinated guests, capped at 5 per group.
Only guests who are indicated as fully vaccinated in their TraceTogether app or HealthHub are allowed to dine in.
Your vaccination status is reflected in the TraceTogether app or in HealthHub.
Please present your app to verify your vaccination status when requested by our Team Members.
For guests who have been vaccinated overseas, please bring along hard copies of the relevant documents as your vaccination status may not be reflected in the TraceTogether app or in HealthHub.
Those vaccinated with the following are considered fully vaccinated in Singapore:
- Vaccines in WHO’s emergency use list, such as AstraZeneca, Sinopharm and Sinovac
Each table is capped to a maximum of 4 players.
No. Please be informed that standing bets will not be accepted to observe safe distancing measures.
Yes. To ensure the safety of everyone during this period, the following safety measures are in place.
- Alternate Slots and Electronic Table Games machines are kept empty.
- Acrylic shields are installed at table games, slots and electronic table games machines.
- Acrylic shields are installed at all membership and cage counters / tables.
- Contactless transaction (RFID card reader at table games/cage, card reader at F&B outlets.)
- Chips and cash are cleaned after every game before placing back into chip tray.
- High touch areas are treated with antimicrobial coating.
- Cleaning / disinfecting of common areas are done every 2 hours.
- Playing cards are disposed after two hours of use.
- Increase supply of fresh air through a combination of HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) air filters, Ultraviolet C treatment and air ionisers deployed across the gaming floor.