TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF GENTING REWARDS MEMBERSHIP (“TERMS AND CONDITIONS”)
- Any person applying to be a Genting Rewards Member (the “Applicant”) shall be at least twenty one (21) years of age.
- The Applicant represents and warrants that all information provided by him/her in connection with this application is accurate. In the event of any changes to the Applicant’s personal information (e.g citizenship, permanent residence status, immigration pass status and residential address), the Applicant undertakes to inform Resorts World at Sentosa Pte. Ltd. (“RWS”) of any such changes in writing immediately.
- The Applicant’s application for the Genting Rewards Membership (“Membership”) is subject to the approval of RWS at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Upon RWS’s approval of the application, the Applicant will be accepted as a Genting Rewards Member (“Member”) and be issued with a Genting Rewards Membership Card (“Membership Card”).
- Only individual persons are eligible to apply for Membership. Corporations and other legal entities are not eligible to apply for the Membership.
- Members are required to personally present their Membership Card when redeeming any privilege under the Membership. All Genting Points, Genting Dollars and Membership privileges are personal to the Member and shall not be transferable to any third party.
- Other terms and conditions as notified by RWS to the Member will apply in respect of other benefits and privileges granted under the Membership.
- The terms and conditions issued by RWS, and revised from time to time at RWS’s sole discretion on (i) the various Membership tiers and privileges (ii) Genting Points (“GPs”) and Genting Dollars (“GDs”) earning and redemption system (iii) the review, upgrading and downgrading of the Membership tiers and (iv) all other features pertaining to the Membership shall be binding on all Members, including without limitation Clause 10(i) to (iii). A copy of the latest version of such terms and conditions may be obtained from such locations as designated by RWS.
Earning and Redemption of GPs and GDs
- Members who earn GPs during gaming play will be awarded GDs based on their membership tier and the source of earning. GDs are not exchangeable for cash and may only be used at such participating outlets and in such manner as RWS may determine from time to time at its absolute discretion.
- The GDs that can be accumulated in a Membership Card may be capped. Member shall be entitled to accumulate GDs up to the GD cap. Accumulation will cease once the cap is reached. RWS may at its sole discretion revise the applicable GD cap.
- RWS reserves the right to transfer and/or deduct GDs to settle any of the Member’s outstanding account(s) with RWS without prior notice. For avoidance of doubt, the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such transfer and/or deduction.
Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Passwords
- A confidential PIN will be given to each Member upon RWS’s acceptance of his/her Application. The PIN is to enable the Member to access information relating to the Member’s secured information such as personal data, GPs and GDs balance and transaction summary (“Information”). RWS will also provide to the Member a password to RWS’s website (“Password”) to allow such Member to access the Information from RWS’s website.
- Each Member shall keep his/her PIN and/or Password confidential at all times and undertakes not to divulge the PIN and/or Password to any other person under any circumstances whatsoever and shall not permit any other person to use his/her PIN and/or Password.
- Each Member agrees to be liable for all transactions made pursuant to the use of his/her PIN and/or Password with or without his/her knowledge or consent. Each Member acknowledges that RWS is under no obligation or duty to verify the authenticity of any person who performs transactions through the use of a valid PIN and/or Password.
- RWS will not be held liable for any loss, damage or expense incurred by any Member, however caused, through any unauthorised disclosure or unauthorised use of his/her PIN and/or Password.
General Membership Provisions
- Any base GDs earned shall be valid for up to 24 months from the date earned depending on the source of earning.
- In addition, Members may be entitled to be awarded rebates GDs based on the number of GPs earned in the previous month. In the event that a Member is entitled to at least 5 rebates GDs, such rebates GDs shall be awarded and shall be valid for up to 3 months from the date of award. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that a Member is entitled to less than 5 rebates GDs, such Member will not be awarded any rebates GDs.
- Any unutilized base or rebates GDs at their respective expiry dates may be forfeited without prior notice to the Member. No reinstatement requests thereto will be entertained and the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such forfeiture.
- Notwithstanding Clause 17 and 18 above, rebates GDs will not be awarded to a Member in conjunction with certain programmes, promotions, or privileges, the list of which may be revised by RWS from time to time at RWS’s absolute discretion.
- RWS shall be entitled to review a Member’s account from time to time to determine the appropriate Membership tier.
- RWS reserves the right to adjust the Member’s account status at RWS’s sole discretion including without limitation due to computer error, machine malfunction, operator error, fraud or other misuse of the Membership Card at RWS management’s discretion and without notice to the Member.
- RWS reserves the right to bar/suspend/terminate the Member’s account without prior notice to the Member at RWS’s sole discretion or where required by any relevant authority or governmental body in Singapore. In the event of such termination, all GPs, GDs as well as membership privileges and benefits will be forfeited and there will be no refund for any unused GPs, or GDs nor shall RWS be liable to the Member in any way whatsoever.
- RWS may also terminate a Member’s Membership or forfeit the GDs of any Member who has used the GDs to redeem or pay for benefits and/or privileges which are sold and/or transferred to a third party for consideration.
- RWS reserves the right to cancel a Member’s Membership Card and terminate such Member’s privileges if, in RWS’s sole opinion, such Member has verbally or physically abused any of the staff of RWS or RWS’s tenants, acted fraudulently or dishonestly, destructed or damaged any property belonging to RWS and/or RWS’s tenants, and/or abused the Membership in any manner whatsoever.
- Members can cancel their Membership Card at any time by submitting the appropriate written notification and returning the Membership Card to RWS, at which time any outstanding GPs, GDs and privileges will be cancelled.
General Terms and Conditions
- RWS reserves the right to cancel, amend or modify these Terms and Conditions (as may be revised by RWS from time to time) at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to the Member, even though such changes may affect the value of the GPs or GDs already accumulated.
- RWS reserves the right to, at its own discretion, to add, remove or vary any privileges that are available under the Membership without any prior notice to the Member. For the avoidance of doubt, the Member shall not be entitled to any compensation in respect of such addition, removal or variation (as the case may be).
- Member consents to receiving direct mailers, electronic direct mailers, SMS, telemarketing calls and emails on casino promotions, events, tournaments, changes in the membership program as well as all other notifications pertaining to the Membership sent by RWS, its affiliates and its business partners.
- Member consents to the collection, disclosure and use of the Member’s Personal Data by RWS for all purposes relating to the Membership, providing goods and/or services in relation to this Membership, for other similar membership programs administered by RWS, RWS’s holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates, business partners and other related organizations, and for any sales and/or marketing purposes decided by RWS.
- Member is entitled to serve on RWS a written notice to withdraw his/her consent to the disclosure and use of a Member’s Personal Data. In the event of such a written notice being served on RWS, RWS reserves the right to terminate the Membership if the withdrawal is in relation to Personal Data that is reasonably necessary for purposes relating to the Membership and provision of goods and/or services in relation to this Membership by RWS.
- Each Member consents to the disclosure of the Member’s Personal Data, application form, the Member’s photo and all other information pertaining to the Membership to any competent authority in Singapore.
- Insofar as is permissible by applicable law, RWS shall not be responsible for and shall not be liable for any damage or loss the Member may incur, whether such damage or loss is caused by RWS’s negligence or otherwise.
- The Member shall keep RWS fully indemnified from and against all loss and damage, suffered or incurred by RWS, directly or indirectly caused, arising from or relating to the Member’s use of the Membership Card and/or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions.
- By applying for the Membership, the Applicant is deemed to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (as may be revised by RWS from time to time) and such other instructions, terms and conditions which may be prescribed and/or revised by RWS from time to time in connection with the Applicant and Membership Card.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore. The courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions, including the validity and enforceability thereof.
- In the event of inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and the other versions of the Terms and Conditions (if any), the English version shall prevail.
Loss of Genting Rewards Membership Card
- The Member shall be responsible for the safe keeping of his/her Membership Card. In the event the Member’s Membership Card is lost, stolen or used by another person, he/she shall immediately notify the Membership customer service counter. A replacement fee may be charged by RWS.
Effective as of 18 October 2021