Manage Game Play
As part of our commitment to responsible gambling, Resorts World Sentosa is pleased to introduce a new tool to provide play information to patrons, known as Manage Game Play.
What's Manage Game Play?
- The Manage Game Play tool is voluntary. It aims to empower patrons with real-time information on gambling time and provides personalised notifications to them. This will help patrons make more informed gambling decisions and better manage their play at the casino.
- Illustrated by a new logo using Electronic Gaming Machines (EGMs) elements, which patrons can identify with, Manage Game Play encourages patrons to set an appropriate time limit when playing at the EGMs.
How does it work?
- Register for this Programme.
- Set how long you want to play on electronic gaming machines.
- Receive SMS notifications at selected intervals based on the duration that you have set.
- Choose to continue or stop playing.
Can I change the Manage Game Play Gambling Time or withdraw from the Programme?
- Yes, you can change your duration and/or interval notification settings or choose to withdraw from MGP at any time at our Membership Self-Service Hub in the casino.
How to enroll?
- Enroll with your membership card.
- Simply approach our Membership Self-Service Hub or any Responsible Gambling Ambassador in casino for assistance.
- Enrollment is free.
Manage Game Play Terms & Conditions apply.
Please enquire with our RG Ambassador if you wish to find out more about our MGP Programme.